Basic Expectations of a Delta Chi
As adopted by the Board of Regents on July 24, 1988:
- I will strive for academic achievement and practice academic integrity
- I will respect the dignity and worth of all persons. I will not physically, mentally, psychologically or sexually abuse or haze any human being.
- I will protect the health and safety of all human beings.
- I will respect my property and the property of others; therefore, I will neither abuse nor support the abuse of property.
- I will meet my financial obligations in a timely manner.
- I will neither use nor support the use of illegal drugs. I will neither abuse nor support the abuse of alcohol.
- I will acknowledge that a clean and attractive environment is essential to both physical and mental health; therefore, I will do all in my power to see that the chapter property is safe, properly cleaned and maintained.
- I will know and understand the ideals expressed in my fraternity Ritual and will incorporate them into my daily life.
- I will exercise compassion and understanding in dealing with all persons.
- I will challenge all my fraternity members to abide by these fraternity obligations and will confront those who violate them.
Member of the Interfraternity Council
President: Jacob Williams
Contact E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org