So I made it to Homecoming Court…

I made it to Homecoming Court for Hillel! This week was such a great opportunity. I was able to represent Hillel at several events on campus through out the week, sash and everything :).

The Homecoming game was really amazing, standing on the court knowing thousands of people were watching me, while I was representing Hillel. I couldn’t stop thinking about how lucky I was to be standing on the court on a campus of 25,045 students. One of my sorority sisters told me that less than %.008 of WMU students make it to Homecoming court. What an honor!

There were four girl on court and four boys. Each of us paired up with someone else. My friend Eric asked me to pair up with him and I said yes right away. I know Eric from DSK and several other RSOs we have done together. I was honored to stand by his side on the field.

This was by far the best experience I have had so far at WMU. I loved every minute of it.

Eric and me on Homecoming Court!

Eric and me on Homecoming Court!