It’s almost Thanksgiving Break!

Hey Broncos!

I hope everyone has had a great couple of months. Sorry I haven’t updated my blog in a while, I have been SOOOO busy with school. I spent a while catching up on school after being on Homecoming court, but I am all caught up now and my grades are better than ever before. I am hoping to join the Honors College next year.

I have been really busy with Hillel, which has been going great. We have had successful FYSH (First Year Students of Hillel) mixers each month, several large Shabbat dinners, and some social mixers. Last week we brough in a guest speaker, a Rabbi, to talk about Israel. We had a great turnout. My board has been busy getting ready for our Hanuakkah party next month and our study break brunch. We received SAF funding through WSA student government for the Hanukkah party, so I am really excited about that.

I am going home tomorrow for 6 days for Thanksgiving break. I’ll miss being at Western but am ready to go home to relax. After we get back we have finals then December break. This semester has gone by so fast!

I hope everyone stays dry from the Bronco rain!

It’s a great day to be a Bronco,
Erin