And Summer 2 begins…

Hey Broncos! I hope everyone did well on final exams for summer 1. I am the proud recipient of a good grade in Summer one classes! Summer one was crazy between my community organizing class and freshman orientation, so I am hoping summer two is a little less busy.

I am taking a statistics and research methods class for my major in Organization Communication. I am not a big fan of math but it does not seem too bad so far. I set a personal goal for myself to be able to run a 5K by the end of the summer. To accomplish this goal, I am spending a lot of time in the Student Recreation Center. I am taking a class through the Rec called “Extreme Bronco Challenge” as well. Twice a week, for an entire month, the class meets in the REC. It is sort of like a boot camp—and It’s really hard. I am taking it with two of my friends and it is definitely “extreme”. We run, jump rope, do push-ups, crunches, sit ups, sprints, jogging, squats, and PLENTY of things I cannot even explain. It is HARD WORK but I am glad I am taking the class!

I have some exciting things coming up in the next month. Next weekend, I will be at Indiana University for a national Greek Life conference for Greek life leaders from all over. I am excited to learn about Sororities and Fraternities at different schools.

The following week, I am going to a really cool camp near WMU with my WSA student government executive board for the weekend. I have never planned an entire retreat by myself, so I am really excited. I’m looking forward to low ropes activities, leadership activities, and bonding by the campfire at night.

Stay dry from the rain, Broncos! Good luck with upcoming summer two midterms.

It’s a great day to be a Bronco,
erin