Fall Leaves

Hey there, Broncos!

Fall is my favorite time to be at Western and in Kalamazoo. The leaves are changing. The air is crisp. The miller fountains are still flowing. Bigby coffee sells the best pumpkin spice lattes.

My sorority went to a cider mill as a sisterhood event. It was so much fun. We picked apples, went on a hayride, went through a Bronco-shaped corn maize (yes, there is a Bronco-shaped corn maize in Kalamazoo), ate doughnuts and drank cider.

Fall is also the perfect time to give a campus tour, because everything is such pretty colors. The Western Student Association has Western Wednesdays at the flagpoles almost every Wednesday during fall.

While the weather is nice, I became inspired to start running. There are so many people at WMU who have been supportive of me becoming a runner. Luckily a lot of my friends are in the WMU Running Club and have been able to help me. I am running my first 5K this weekend, for one of the sorority’s philanthropy events. I am a little nervous but really excited!

Well Broncos, I hope everyone else enjoys the fall weather while it lasts.

Remember to study!

It’s a great day to be a Bronco,
Erin