I am thankful for WMU

Hey Broncos!

Its crazy to think that fall semester is almost over. With so much to do, it has went by so quickly.

When I am not studying, there is so much to be doing. Last weekend, I attended the MODA (Merchandising Opportunity and Design Association) fall fashion show and OUTspoken’s (the LGBT and ally group on campus) Pride Prom. Pride Prom is really cool because it is considered a second-chance prom. This month I also attended a Hillel Shabbat dinner and two Western Student Association retreats. There is so much to do on our campus, and I am thankful for that!

WSA has been doing lots of cool programs. We held a “We are thankful for our senators” thanksgiving workshop and have had many administrators as guest speakers. Western Wednesdays have been lots of fun, and its been great going to football games with WSA senators.

I recently joined the Non Profit Student Leadership Association (NLSA) as well, for my minor in non-profit leadership, which has been a lot of fun as well. There are so many opportunities at WMU for me to be thankful for.

Being home for Thanksgiving break has been relaxing and its been nice to see my family. Finals are coming up so soon and break feels even sooner. I’m off to spend some time with my family.

Good luck on finals, Broncos & Happy Thanksgiving!

It’s a great day to be a Bronco,
Erin