Hello 2012!

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is having a great fall semester. This semester has been SO busy, but I love my classes and am having a lot of fun. This semester, I am taking my capstone journalism class, capstone non-profit leadership class, math class, and am in two internship classes. Its crazy to think I am graduating in 11 months!

I was recently elected the Vice President of Risk Management of the governing sorority council. Along with the fraternity member who serves in my role, we run a student organization called GAMMA (Greeks Advocating for Mature Management of Alcohol) every other week for members of different sororities and fraternities. We bring in different guest speakers and do fun activities. It’s a lot of work but a lot of fun so far!

Last week, I went to a Greek Life conference over the weekend with many Greek leaders from WMU called IMPACT at Sherman Lake YMCA Camp. It was a great opportunity to meet so many Greeks and I learned a lot about different rules and policies. This week, my sorority is having a leadership retreat over the weekend. There are so many opportunities for learning and leadership within Greek Life.

Other than that, I have just been busy busy busy with WSA student government and giving campus tours (and of course, avoiding the snow as much as possible). Hope everyone is having a great spring semester!

It’s a great day to be a Bronco,
Erin