Student Association of Michigan Presidential Summit

Hi Broncos!

This weekend I attended a conference through Student Association of Michigan, the state-wide student government organization I sit on the board of. I am the new University Affairs Chair. I will be helping students at all 15 four year, public universities in Michigan!

The conference took place in downtown Lansing at the Michigan President’s Council. It was really awesome to interact with students from so many different public universities. We had guest speakers who work with all 15 public universities, and learned how tuition is set. We learned quite a bit!

Many of us gave presentations about our goals for our universities, and we did our annual photo shoot in front of the State Capitol. The conference was amazing. I am honored to represent WMU on a state-wide level. It was a great time! I will upload a picture of the group soon.

It’s a GREAT day to be a Bronco,
Erin