First Year Experience!!!

I must admit, I am really excited to see what happens when fall welcome rolls around. It’s supposed to be a truly exciting week for all of our shiny new students. As luck would have it, I am a Fall Welcome ambassador, and a First Year Seminar student instructor. I am quite excited to see what kinds of wonderful people that I will be guiding around campus next week. It’s sure to be an exciting and fulfilling experience.

This week is the training segment, where we spend just about each day doing training exercises, and fine tuning our people skills for next week. Chances are, we’ll have group activities within the parameters of skits, case studies, and more. I am excited to see what kind of magic this week and the next hold for me. I am sure that I will do nothing but enjoy it.

Meanwhile, school is starting soon, and people are arriving left and right to get ready for the school year ahead. It ought to be a real blast!!

See you all soon!