WMU Broncos visit the UP

Hey Broncos!
I hope everyone had a good weekend. I had the opportunity to travel to the Upper Peninsula with a student from WMU and two students from the University of Michigan to Michigan Technological University in Houghton, Michigan. The four of us are on the Executive Board of Student Association of Michigan, a really awesome student government representing all the students of Michigan. The car ride there was awesome because we got to stop to take pictures at various waterfalls and Castle Rock and even got stickers that say “I climbed castle rock”. It was such a cool experience and I am so glad my experience with WMU’s student government led me to it. Here is a picture of us on the way to the UP.
We spent the weekend working with 11 of the 15 public universities in Michigan with other student government and campus leaders. We even had the chance to meet the VP of Student Affairs (my dream job) from Michigan Tech. It was a great weekend and I am so glad WMU was able to lead me to this opportunity.

Have a great rest of your weekend everyone!
It’s a great day to be a Bronco,
SAMMMM