Fall Festivities with WMU Hillel

Hey Broncos!

Hope everyone’s week was fantastic. Mine has been great because I have been able to spend a lot of time with HIllel, WMU’s Jewish club. We have a LOT of new members this year which means lots of new programs. My favorite are Friday night Shabbats and social events at the coffee shop in the Valley residence halls. This weekend, we are doing a Havdallah service and doing a social event at the apple orchard.

All of our programs are free and open to anyone at WMU. It’s a great way to meet new people and make friends.

Being involved with Hillel’s Executive Board is a lot of fun because I am allowed to help plan programs for all members or freshman. It is such great leadership experience that I am hoping will help me in the future. We even have three freshman on our board this year–at WMU, anyone can be a leader.

Here is a picture with myself and the rest of the e-board at a Shabbat dinner.

In the mean while, Shabbat Shalom and have a great weekend.

It’s a GREAT day to be a Bronco,
Erin

WMU Hillel Leadership Board

WMU Hillel Leadership Board