Barred Again

It’s unfortunate. With sadness in my heart, my head hung low as I watched landscaping services put up the bars that deter pedestrians from using certain stairways and walkways on campus.

How could it be? It’s so soon! Mid November is upon us, and we already preparing for the bitter winds and harsh snows.

I suppose it’s warranted. They wouldn’t do it if it weren’t necessary protocol.

I guess that I am about ready for the snow to start coming down. I still don’t know when is the proper moment to start decorating for Christmas. I haven’t even begun to plot out how many strings of light I’ll need, or even if I’ll get a tiny tree.

All this to say, that the barring started too soon! Before I blink my eyes there will be three feet of snow outside!

UGH I will see you next spring, I am going into hibernation.