Fall into Winter at WMU

Hey Broncos!

Can you believe how cold Kalmazoo is? Brrrrr. Make sure you stop by the Wesley Foundation for free coffee or the Honors College for free hot chocolate (Western Perks!). Despite the weather, its an awesome time of year because the Campus Beet student organization has their weekly Wednesday lunches again (in Wesley near the flagpoles). So much healthy, local, creative food!

I cannot believe life is moving so quickly. I graduate one month from tomorrow-so crazy! I am loving the First Year Experience class I am a co-facilitator for, and it has been exciting watching the freshman grow so much. I have to admit I am a little jealous that they signed up for spring classes this week, when I don’t have any classes to sign up for. Nine semesters has gone by so quickly! My students are great and have even invited me to their own programs. One is involved with Theater for Community Healthy. TCH travels to different Residence Halls and puts on shows about health such as Great Sexpectations. I went to one last night and it was a lot of fun.

This past weekend a classmate and I toured to graduate schools in Ohio. It’s been interesting to learn about other university’s and its weird applying to school all over again but I am thankful for the opportunity. Pictures of the grad school visits coming soon!

Have a great week Broncos and stay warm!

It’s a GREAT day to be a Bronco,
Erin