Three to Go!

Are you ready to get out of school? Is your winter break bone itching?

So is mine!

I have been ready to get out of school since I arrived back in Kalamazoo from Thanksgiving break yesterday afternoon. I pulled into my parking spot in front of my apartment and let out a heavy sigh. All I could think was “back already!”

Soon snow will be falling and we will be saddling up our cars and booking train trips home for the most wonderful time of the year.

After the week after next we will be home free! Though it seems like a long time, if you concentrate hard enough, the weeks will fly by! Here are some tips of mine that keep me focused and in the school spirit.

1. Don’t think about it. The more you think about getting out of school, the more anxious you are going to be about it.
2. Focus on your immediate goals. You have exams coming up! Focus on getting your grades as high as they can be!
3. Think of Christmas break as a prize. You will gain said prize as soon as you have finished your exams.

Hope these things are helpful! This is how I keep focused and stay on the grind!

Have a great week!