Will you be My Valentine?

I know that we are all looking forward to Valentine’s Day right?

The candy, the balloons, chocolate, and roses, yeah, they are all super special, and fun to receive from your sweetie, but is that all that you really want?

I know what I want for Valentine’s Day. I want to spend time with the guy that makes me happy.

Everybody likes to get gifts, but sometimes, as cliché as it may sound, the best gift is spending time together.

No matter how long you and your significant other have been together, spending time together is always a wonderful way to express how much you care. Even if it’s just sitting together in a movie theater arm in arm, or having a nice dinner together, there a variety of simple ways to express how much you care.

I hope to have a romantic dinner with my sweetie where we just spend time talking about all the things that we really care about in life, and enjoy each other.

I hope that you really enjoy your Valentine’s Day, and have fun doing the things you love with the person you love!