Back to Work it is!

Hey everyone, I hope that you enjoyed your Memorial Weekend. I actually am returning from a week long vacation at home. It was definitely well needed. The summer has been great. Nice weather and fun times. Currently, I am working on a psychology research project. Its actually pretty fun, I love the people I work with and on top of that it is giving me the chance to use everything I’ve learned in my psychology classes. I can’t wait to meet with my research group this week, I’m sure we will have much to discuss.

I’m back at work, so excited to get back to giving tours and calling. It seems as though it’s going to rain to but I’ll be spending a lot of time with my lovely co-worker. I can’t believe its that time again.. ORIENTATION! One more week and it all beings. There will be many new faces taking their first steps into the BRONCO FAMILY. Today my Registered Student Organization (RSO) will be setting up information tables for them during Involvement Zone. I can’t wait to recruit for my rugby team. I have a good feeling about our turn out this year.

Just in case you didn’t know, Involvement Zone is actually an event during Freshman Orientation where the first year students are exposed to a large number of our RSOs on campus, and are encouraged to pick up informational  sheets on the groups, clubs and Greek Life.  Anyway, I’ll keep you posted on what’s NEW AT WMU. Until we meet again.