It’s going to be a long day today. So for this post, I would like to share some of my advice on how to get through a “long day”.
1. EAT BREAKFAST. even if you aren’t hungry… you are going to be eventually, and hopefully it will give you some energy.
2. Drink a cup of coffee. I love coffee, so this instantly makes me a happier person, not to mention it has caffeine.
3. Drink water throughout the day. I know you’re tired, but don’t fill up on just caffeinated drinks, those will dehydrate you and make you feel even worse.
4. Dress nicely. I’m not saying wear a suit or a dress, but usually on days like this all you want to do is wear sweats and not feel attractive. Well, I know that if you do try in the morning to make yourself look a little better, you will feel a little better too!
5.Work Out. Working out is a great stress relief, so if you’re angry about work or about a failed exam – take it out in the gym. Plus, you’ll look and feel better afterwards :)
6.Vent to a friend. Not to social media, the entire world doesn’t need to know that you are having a rough day. The great thing about friends though is that they are amazing listeners when you want to just vent out all of your problems – so use them!
7. Watch something funny. Whether it be on YouTube, Vine, or Pinterest – sometimes laughter cures everything!
8. Take a Nap. Only if possible though. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz
9. Treat yo’ Self! If you know that it’s going to be a long day, and you’re not in the best of moods – maybe today is the day that you splurge a bit and go get your favorite salad at Panera or buy that item at Target you have been eye-balling for a few weeks now.
10. SMILE. It’s a proven fact that when you force yourself to smile, you instantly feel happier and better all around. So do it!
Hopefully, I have helped someone get through their “long day” as I deal with mine, Good Luck!!
PS- My birthday was fun! and I got an A on that online exam :))