2017 Admitted Student Events
Please join us to celebrate your admission to Western Michigan University!
WMU's admitted student event is no ordinary open house. Whether you are ready to be a Bronco, or you are still evaluating your options, this is one event you won't want to miss! Get inside tips from WMU students, learn about your new home -- Kalamazoo, find out how to make your first year a success, and complete all the needed steps for enrollment by attending one of our Admitted Student Events. You'll also meet faculty from your chosen college, learn about the transition to college and have time to explore some of our student organizations.
Here's a preview of what you can look forward to:
- Bus tour highlighting WMU students' favorite places in Kalamazoo/Portage
- Exploring WMU student organizations
- Lunch in a WMU dining hall
- Receiving your WMU Bronco ID Card
- Student-led walking tours of campus and residence halls
We'll help you accomplish the following enrollment steps:
REMAINING 2017 Admitted Student Event dates
- Friday, March 24 Online registration for this date has closed. If you would like to attend, please call the Admissions Office at (269) 387-2000 to register.
- Friday, April 21
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. in the Bernhard Center. Please bring your "Access Gold" letter so you have all of your WMU credentials to complete enrollment steps. View sample Access Gold letter here.
Students: If you plan to meet with financial aid, please have a picture ID with you at the event.
We've added a social event for families and students coming in the night before. Visit the ASE social website for details.
If you aren't able to attend an Admitted Student Event, you can still complete many of your next steps online. View the online admitted student checklist for details.