Admitted Student Events
Congratulations! The next step in your journey to become a Bronco is here. President John M. Dunn invites admitted students and their families to our annual Admitted Student Events. Each event features opportunities to:
- Register for housing and select your meal plan.
- Select your New Student Orientation session.
- Meet representatives from all academic colleges and the Lee Honors College.
- Connect with Parent and Family Programs and learn about support for your family through the transition from high school to college.
- Get to know representatives from Student Financial Aid, Study Abroad, Multicultural Affairs and other student services.
- Connect with other #futureWMUbroncos
Register for the event most convenient for you.
Friday, March 20
Program begins at 10 a.m.
Tours begin at Noon
Western Michigan University Bernhard Center
1903 W Michigan Ave
Online registration is closed for the March 20 Admitted Student Event, but walk-ins are welcome. Please call the Office of Admissions with any questions at 269-387-2000. Thank you.
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. (EST)
- 10 a.m. to Noon
- University Showcase
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sign up for Orientation
Sign up for Housing and Choose Your Meal Plan
Get Bronco ID
Pay Admission Deposit
- 10:30 and 11:15 a.m.
- Academic and Service Area Presentations
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Lunch in a Dining Hall
Enjoy lunch at one of our campus dining halls. You may do this on your own or as part of a tour with an ambassador.
- Noon to 3:30 p.m.
- Tour of Residence Halls
- Noon to 4 p.m.
Tour of Campus
Additional Tour Opportunities
Directions and maps will be made available for all the off campus tour locations at the event. If you have any questions, contact the Office of Admissions at (269) 387-2000.