HARRY S. HEFNER EXCELLENCE IN ART SCHOLARSHIP
- Renewable, based on student performance
- 3.5 GPA must be maintained throughout duration of the scholarship.
- Must be an undergraduate, art major with first preference given to Art Education and second preference to Painting majors
- Enrolled full time during Fall and Spring Terms
- Preference given to entering Freshman although all students (except graduating seniors) who meet the above criteria are eligible through portfolio review.
- One-half of the award shall be made during the fall semester and one-half during the subsequent semester.
- Application to National Portfolio through Alliance for Young Artists & Writers or other recruitment processes.
- Awards are selected from application portfolios or BFA portfolios by faculty recommendation.
- Juror or Committee nomination based on academic and artistic merit
- Scholar may provide contact information to donor, so that the donor may remain in contact with the student
Final report requirements
- Art Faculty in Studio Area are required to write a letter of annual review, addressed to the Director of the Frostic School of Art.