Elizabeth M. Smutz Award
This annual award was established to honor an outstanding art education major.
- Second Friday in February
- One scholarship per year
- The sholarship will be distributed throughout the academic year; one-half during the fall semester and one-half during the spring semester.
- GPA 3.0 or higher
- Must be a major in art education
- Undergraduate student (graduating seniors are ineligible)
- Student must be nominated by art education faculty (only one student name may be submitted)