Margaret H. Ward Scholarship
- Second Friday in February
- The scholarship will be distributed throughout the academic year, one-half during the fall semester and one-half during the spring semester.
- 3.25 or higher GPA
- Must be an art major
- Junior or senior status
- Graduating students are ineligible
- Must be enrolled full-time in art
- Financial need (must file FAFSA)
- Student must be nominated by faculty (one per faculty area)
- U.S. citizen
- Faculty nomination form
- Submit your Student Aid Report to the Frostic School of Art office. The report summarizes the information you submitted on your 2014-15 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Make sure your name and WIN number are on the report.