The College of Arts and Sciences Office of Marketing and Communications delivers high-priority messages that enhance the image and reputation of the College, while increasing public awareness. The office oversees recruitment, development and visibility through marketing, advertising, media relations, publications, social media and web development.
- Michael Worline, manager of marketing and communications
- Molly Goaley, marketing and communications specialist
- Jennifer Morrow, webmaster and social media manager
These marketing quick tips will help you produce high-quality marketing materials.
Learn about the new marketing and communications priorities and procedures and how they affect you.
For college and University logo files, please contact Michael Worline, manager of marketing and communications.
The college provides flier, newsletter and PowerPoint templates for departments to create publications at their convenience. A variety of options are offered for departments to use for their marketing needs.
Create these fliers in InDesign.
Create these newsletters in InDesign.
Create these in PowerPoint.
WMU’s visual identity guidelines are intended to cover all publications, signage, promotional materials and the plethora of visual ways used to represent Western Michigan University to University audiences. Contact the marketing staff with any questions regarding branding, logos or the visual identity program.
- Request a slide change to a slideshow in the CMS.
- WMU writing styles
- Web content standards
- Content Management System
- Head shot photo sessions
- University photo database (head shots only; other photos to be available soon)
- For web assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are several ways to get involved in undergraduate prospective student recruitment in the College of Arts and Sciences.