Do you need to promote an upcoming lecture or speaker series? Would you like to discuss improving your recruitment materials? Contact the marketing and communications office to discuss how we can help you improve visibility and achieve your marketing goals.
- Michael Worline, graphic designer
These marketing quick tips will help you produce high-quality marketing materials.
Submit a College of Arts and Sciences graphic design request for a speaker series or a brochure. For fliers for one-time events please see the flier templates below.
For college and University logo files, please contact Michael Worline, graphic designer.
The college provides flier, newsletter and PowerPoint templates for departments to create publications at their convenience. A variety of options are offered for departments to use for their marketing needs.
Flier and newsletter templates (best used on a Mac platform)
Flier and newsletter instructions
WMU’s visual identity guidelines are intended to cover all publications, signage, promotional materials and the plethora of visual ways used to represent Western Michigan University to University audiences.
- Request a slide change to a slideshow in the CMS.
- WMU writing styles
- Web content standards
- Content Management System
- Head shot photo sessions
- To request assistance with moving a website into the CMS or any other questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your department copier for copies.
- Megee Copy Desk, (269) 387-4466, in the Bernhard Center for copies.
- FedEx, (269) 342-5700 on W Michigan for copies and posters.
- Print Lab (email Mark Cummins for information on copies and posters).
- Bronco Sign Shop, (269) 387-8597, (high end, durable posters, signs).