Reimbursable expenses and funding
Some expenses associated with University business or activities may be eligible for reimbursement or funding.
- Absence from class form
- Chair evaluation policy
- Centers and institutes
- Extended university program policies
- Scholarship disbursement authorization
- Section change form (Office of the Registrar) | Download form
- Teaching load form
- Per the WMU-AAUP Agreement, PAR’s for the academic year 2016-17 must be submitted to the department chair by Oct. 15. Please upload the PAR files on the College of Arts and Sciences server no later than Oct. 31.
- Buyout guidelines
- Faculty recruitment expense policy
- Faculty recruitment expense form
- Foundation grant requests
It is important that the University is in full compliance with the Clery Act, particularly as it relates to travel by students. It is the responsibility of the academic departments and programs to comply with the The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act requirements when initiating student travel, and other off-campus student activities.
The College of Arts and Sciences’ dean’s office will only approve travel reimbursement to departments and travelers who follow Clery requirements. As a result, a Clery Reporting Form needs to be attached, along with other supporting materials such as lodging receipts, etc., for reimbursement to be authorized. This is required whether travel is reimbursed through a travel reimbursement or a voucher.
Graduate student recruiting
Graduate student recruiting provides one-time funding to departments to assist them in their efforts to recruit graduate students. Preference is given to recruiting Ph.D. students. Eligible departments will be awarded up to $1,000 to help in recruiting graduate students.
Please submit the following to the College of Arts and Sciences office of the dean:
- Email address
- Amount requested
- Brief description of the recruiting activity you wish to fund
- Budget for the proposed activity