General office hours
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2318 Friedmann Hall
Phone: (269) 387-4366
Walk-in advising hours
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday:
8:15 to 11:15 a.m.
10 to 11:15 a.m.
There will be no advising from 3 to 5 p.m. on Thursday, March 20.
There will be no pre-health advising on the mornings of Monday, April 14 and Monday, April 21.
Advisors are available for walk-in hours in the morning and by appointment only in the afternoon. Please visit our online appointment scheduler to check advisor availability and make an appointment.
Schedule an appointment
Transformation of undergraduate advising in photos
- Advising syllabus
- Advising videos
- Applying for graduation
- Career paths
- Departments in the college
- General education and liberal education requirements
- Online advising manual
- Study abroad
- College information on transferring courses to WMU
- Individual course transfer equivalency
- Transfer admissions
- Transfer guides
WMU course registration
- Class lookup
- Guest application to attend a community college
Fill out a guest application in GoWMU by going to Academic Services on the Student home tab.
- Registration help
- Undergraduate catalog
- Broncoland tour of campus
- Disability Services for Students
- Military guidance and mentorship
- Veterans affairs and services
- Parent and family services
- Arts and Sciences Advising Release of Information Form - to discuss academic records
- Student information system - academic/financial information
- Student orientation
- Western Edge