General office hours
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2318 Friedmann Hall
Phone: (269) 387-4366
Walk-in advising hours
Walk-in hours are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, from 8:15 to 11:15 a.m.
and Tuesday from 10 to 11:15 a.m.
Afternoon advising is by appointment only.
Please use the following link to schedule your appointment.
Schedule an appointment
There will be no walk-in advising available on Thursday, May 7.
Please note that advising availability will be considerably limited during the month of June due to advisor participation in freshmen orientation.
Please refer to the following calendar for our June schedule before visiting the office.
June Advising Calendar
There will be no walk-in advising available on May 19 because of preparation for freshmen orientation.
Advising may be limited on on the following dates because of a high volume of transfer students attending Transfer Transition: May 8, June 12, July 24, August 14.
- Advising syllabus
- Advising videos
- Applying for graduation
- Career paths
- Departments in the college
- General education and liberal education requirements
- Online advising manual
- Student Success Services
- Study abroad
WMU course registration
- Class lookup
- Guest application to attend a community college
Fill out a guest application in GoWMU by going to Academic Services on the Student home tab.
- Registration help
- Undergraduate catalog
- Broncoland tour of campus
- Disability Services for Students
- Military guidance and mentorship
- Veterans affairs and services
- Parent and family services
- Arts and Sciences Advising Release of Information Form - to discuss academic records
- Student information system - academic/financial information
- Student orientation
- Western Edge