General office hours
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2318 Friedmann Hall
Phone: (269) 387-4366
Walk-in advising hours are as follows:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:15 to 11:15 a.m.
Tuesday from 10 to 11:15 a.m.
Advising is available by appointment in the afternoons.
Note advising changes on the following dates:
Thursday, Aug. 27 there will be no walk-in advising.
Welcome Week (Aug. 31 to Sept. 4) walk-in advising only. No appointments will be scheduled.
Monday, Aug. 31 from 8:15 to 10 a.m.
Tuesday, Sept. 1 from 8:15 to 11:15 a.m. and from 1 to 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday, Sept. 2 from 8:15 to 11:15 a.m. and limited advising available from 1 to 4:15 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 3 there will only be limited advising available from 1 to 4:15 p.m.
Friday, Sept. 4 from 8:15 to 11:15 a.m.
Opening week drop/add period (Sept. 8 to Sept. 14) walk-in advising only. No appointments will be scheduled.
Tuesday, Sept. 8 through Monday Sept. 14 from 8:15 to 11:15 a.m. and from 1 to 4:15 p.m. (closed Saturday and Sunday)
- 2015 Fall Welcome
- Advising syllabus
- Advising videos
- Applying for graduation
- Career paths
- Departments in the college
- General education and liberal education requirements
- Online advising manual
- Student Success Services
- Study abroad
WMU course registration
- Class lookup
- Guest application to attend a community college
Fill out a guest application in GoWMU by going to Academic Services on the Student home tab.
- Registration help
- Undergraduate catalog
- Broncoland tour of campus
- Disability Services for Students
- Military guidance and mentorship
- Veterans affairs and services
- Parent and family services
- Arts and Sciences Advising Release of Information Form - to discuss academic records
- Student information system - academic/financial information
- Student orientation
- Western Edge