General office hours
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2318 Friedmann Hall
Phone: (269) 387-4366
Advising availability will be considerably limited during the month of June due to advisor participation in freshmen orientation. Refer to the calendar before visiting the office.
June advising calendar
Advising appointments will resume in July.
Schedule an appointment
Note advising changes on the following dates:
July 15: No pre-health advising.
July 15, 28 and 30, and Aug. 3 and 4: No walk-in hours
July 24 and Aug. 14: Limited advising due to transfer students attending Transfer Transition.
- Advising syllabus
- Advising videos
- Applying for graduation
- Career paths
- Departments in the college
- General education and liberal education requirements
- Online advising manual
- Student Success Services
- Study abroad
WMU course registration
- Class lookup
- Guest application to attend a community college
Fill out a guest application in GoWMU by going to Academic Services on the Student home tab.
- Registration help
- Undergraduate catalog
- Broncoland tour of campus
- Disability Services for Students
- Military guidance and mentorship
- Veterans affairs and services
- Parent and family services
- Arts and Sciences Advising Release of Information Form - to discuss academic records
- Student information system - academic/financial information
- Student orientation
- Western Edge