General office hours
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2318 Friedmann Hall
Phone: (269) 387-4366
Walk-in advising hours
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:15 to 11:15 a.m.
Tuesday from 10 to 11:15 a.m.
If you wish to see a specific advisor, it is recommended you call in advance to verify availability.
Advising is available by appointment in the afternoons.
Note advising schedule changes:
Monday, Oct. 12 through Friday, Oct. 30 - Walk-ins only due to the high volume of student traffic during the priority registration time for the spring 2016 semester. Scheduled appointments will resume on Monday, Nov. 2.
Tuesday, Nov. 3 there will be no pre-health advising available.
- 2015 Fall Welcome
- Advising syllabus
- Advising videos
- Applying for graduation
- Career paths
- Departments in the college
- General education and liberal education requirements
- Online advising manual
- Student Success Services
- Study abroad
WMU course registration
- Class lookup
- Guest application to attend a community college
Fill out a guest application in GoWMU by going to Academic Services on the Student home tab.
- Registration help
- Undergraduate catalog
- Broncoland tour of campus
- Disability Services for Students
- Military guidance and mentorship
- Veterans affairs and services
- Parent and family services
- Student orientation
- Western Edge