General office hours
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2318 Friedmann Hall
Phone: (269) 387-4366
Walk-in advising hours
Walk-in hours are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, from 8:15 to 11:15 a.m.
and Tuesday from 10 to 11:15 a.m.
Afternoon advising is by appointment only.
Please use the following link to schedule your appointment.
Schedule an appointment
The office will be closed on the mornings of Friday, March 6 and
Tuesday, March 10.
There will be no advising during these times.
- Advising syllabus
- Advising videos
- Applying for graduation
- Career paths
- Departments in the college
- General education and liberal education requirements
- Online advising manual
- Student Success Services
- Study abroad
WMU course registration
- Class lookup
- Guest application to attend a community college
Fill out a guest application in GoWMU by going to Academic Services on the Student home tab.
- Registration help
- Undergraduate catalog
- Broncoland tour of campus
- Disability Services for Students
- Military guidance and mentorship
- Veterans affairs and services
- Parent and family services
- Arts and Sciences Advising Release of Information Form - to discuss academic records
- Student information system - academic/financial information
- Student orientation
- Western Edge