Share your story, snap a picture and you could win an iPad mini!
Download the I Am CAS flier.
The College of Arts and Sciences at Western Michigan University is home to 26 departments and schools and is responsible for providing the general education curriculum for all WMU students. It is with great pride and dedication that its faculty is able to teach half of the student credits at WMU. Realizing that the pride CAS faculty and staff have for this great college, we offer you a chance for to share your story of how CAS has impacted your educational goals and/or career plans. Briefly state, in one or two sentences, the impact that CAS has had in your life and you could win! CAS could represent an educational awakening, a professor who pushed you, a study abroad experience, a lesson in social responsibility, an interest in social justice, or the ability to critically think. No matter your story, tell us how CAS has shaped your collegiate experience.
Entering is easy! Simply:
- Write 1-2 sentences detailing how CAS has shaped your experience at WMU
- Take a photo in front of one of the CAS visual displays (at least one visual element can be found in Brown, Dunbar, Friedmann, Moore, Wood, Walwood and Rood Halls, as well as in Sprau Tower and the Chemistry Building.)
- Send an email including your statement, photo, major(s) and hometown to email@example.com with "I Am CAS" in the subject line
Rules and Regulations:
- All entries must be received by Friday, Jan. 30
- All entries may be featured in the I Am CAS photo album on the CAS social media sites and the website
- Winners will be notified via email
- Two prizes: 16 GB space gray iPad mini
- Maximum of two entries per person
- Winners selected based on thoughtful statement and creative way to showcase the CAS display in the photo
- WMU reserves the rights of all submissions
- Statements and photos cannot contain vulgar language or nudity
By entering you agree to and are bound by contest rules and regulations.
View last year's I Am CAS entries.