- Dr. John Jellies had the following papers accepted for publication with biological sciences graduate student Dan Kueh as co-author:
- "Centrally patterned rhythmic activity integrated by a peripheral circuit linking multiple oscillators" in the Journal of Comparative Physiology
- "Targeting a neuropeptide to discrete regions of the motor arborizations of a single neuron" in the Journal of Experimental Biology
- Dr. Sharon Gill had the folowing papers accepted for publication:
- Gill, SA and Haggerty, TM. "A comparison of life-history and parental care in temperate and tropical wrens." in the Journal of Avian Biology.
- "Strategic use of allopreening in family-living wrens" in Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology.
- " Testing Hypotheses for the evolution of long-term genetic monogamy in Neotropical buff-breasted wrens (Cantorchilus leucotis)" in the Journal of Ornithology.
- Dr. Kathryn Docherty had the following papers published in the Journal of Biogeochemistry:
- Docherty, KM., Gutknecht, JLM. The role of environmental microorganisms in ecosystem responses to global change. Biogeochemistry: Volume 109, Issue 1 (2012), Page 1-6.
- Docherty, KM, Balser, TC, Bohannan, BJM, Gutknecht, JLM. Soil microbial responses to fire and interacting global change factors in a California annual grassland. Biogeochemistry: Volume 109, Issue 1 (2012), Page 63-83.
- Drs. John Geiser, Len Ginsberg and Renee Schwartz had the following conference paper accepted at this year's National Association for Research in Science Teaching conference:
- "Engaging STEM students from the beginning: and interdisciplinary approach to introductory biology and chemistry laboratories."
- Dr. Todd Barkman had the following paper accepted for publication with biological sciences students Noah Sorelle and Ruiqi Huang as co-authors:
- Ruiqi Huang, Frank Hippauf, Diana Rohrbeck, Maria Haustein, Katrin Wenke, Janie Feike, Noah Sorrelle, Birgit Piechulla and Todd J. Barkman "Enzyme functional evolution through improved catalysis of ancestrally non-preferred substrates" in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
- Dr. John Spitsbergen had the following paper accepted for publication with biological sciences graduate students
John-Mary Vianney, Monica J. McCullough, Amy Gyorkos and John Spitsbergen as co-authors:
- Exercise-dependent regulation of glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor expression in skeletal muscle and its importance for the neuromuscular system. "Invited Review in Frontiers in Biology".
- Dr. Steve Malcolm had the following paper published in the Journal Chemoecology: