Keep track of your financial aid to-do list using our checklist. This list aids in the application process, award letter breakdown and payment information.
Finding your Western identification number
- Please visit GoWMU.
- Log in with your Bronco NetID and temporary password (found on your admissions letter).
- Click on the “Student Home” tab.
- Your WIN is found on the "User Information Lookup" tab.
Adding Authorized Proxy Users
Students can add individuals as an Authorized Proxy User to view financial aid and academic information. This will also allow the Authorized Proxy User to speak with our Financial Aid and Bronco Express team concerning financial aid information.
Authorized users will only be able to gain access to billing information through "Payment and Account Information." Students will need to grant access to financial aid and academic information via "Proxy Access". Instructions for adding authorized users can be found below:
- Authorized User: Accounts Receivable (Billing)
- Authorized User: Proxy Access (Financial Aid/Academic Information)
To view all federal loan history, please visit the National Student Loan Data System website.