For best performance, your computer should have at least 2 GB of RAM, a dual-core processor, and an accelerated 3D graphics card with 256 MB of dedicated video RAM.
If Broncoland stops while loading:
If Broncoland does not load, try refreshing your browser.
If Broncoland stops is running Slowly:
Try quitting other open applications to free up memory.
Bad File Length Error:
If you receive a "bad file length error" it means that an incomplete version of the game was downloaded. To fix this you must clear you browser's cache. See the instructions for each browser below.
1. At the top right of your browser, click on tools button. Now click on options.
2. Go to the Under the Hood tab, under Privacy click on Clear browsing data.
3. Check "Empty the cache" option. From "Clear data from this period" menu, select the amount of data you want to delete.
1. On menu bar go to Chrome > Clear Browsing Data.
2. Check "Empty the cache" option. From "Clear data from this period" menu, select the amount of data you want to delete.
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options.
2. Select the Advanced panel.
3. Click on the Network tab.
4. In the Offline Storage section, click Clear Now.
1. Once your browser is open, click the Safari menu and select Empty Cache....
2. Click Empty.
1. Once your browser is open, click the Edit menu and select Empty Cache....
2. Click Empty.
1. Once your browser is open, click the Tools menu.
2. Click on the Delete button in the Browsing History seciton.
3. Check the box for "Temporary Internet Files".
4. Click the Delete button near the bottom of the window to delete your temporary files (i.e. clear your cache).
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com