As alumni, you are an important part of the Haworth College of Business Family. The college's strong and successful alumni network includes alumni business leaders in all fields in more than 90 countries. Our alumni are working hard every day to provide innovative and visionary leadership in business.
Our promise to you, as a college, is that we will work every day to add increasing value to your degree through excellence and continuous improvement in business education.
We hope that you will take pride in sharing that you graduated from the Haworth College of Business, home to:
- The integrated supply management program, ranked 5th in the nation by Gartner (AMR).
- The sales and business marketing program, selected by the Sales Education Foundation as being a top program in the nation.
- The food and consumer package goods marketing program, one of the premier food marketing programs in the United States.
- The advertising and promotion program, boasting several award-winning student competition teams.
- The telecommunications and information management program, a winner of the ITERA Program Excellence Award.
- The human resource management program, one of the top 15 percent of AACSB-accredited programs recognized by the Society of Human Resource Management for alignment to its curriculum standards.
- Western Michigan University's Department of Finance and Commercial Law, offering the personal financial planning major, which is approved by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards and meets the education requirement for taking the CFP certification exam.
- WMU's Department of Accountancy, offering a curriculum that fulfills the 150+ credit hour requirement for the CPA exam.
- WMU's MBA program, offering outstanding post-graduate study in business, thereby enhancing opportunities for career advancement.
We welcome your involvement in our programs. At the Haworth College of Business we know our students and our alumni are our greatest strength.