Greetings from Western Michigan University's Haworth College of Business! Thank you for your interest in learning more about how you can support the mission of the college.
The college is unswervingly committed to delivery of student-centered academic and co-curricular programs and services. This includes assurance that our students are obtaining foundational business skills and mastering the critical competencies needed to excel in their careers.
WMU's Haworth College of Business is home to several nationally recognized programs, unparalleled industry partnerships, and exceptional, well-rounded and innovative students.
News to Share:
- More students than ever chose to participate in study abroad opportunities this year.
- A new, interdisciplinary major in electronic business marketing is being offered, which integrates marketing and information systems, and will prepare graduates for careers that evolve around digital technologies.
- A new, interdisciplinary major in health informatics and information management is being offered and will prepare students for the overall management and administration of electronic health records.
- The new Haworth College of Business Communication Center provides individual hands-on instruction for students in communication skills, opened in fall of 2012.
- The college is finalizing MBA concentrations in aviation and health administration and beginning development of an M.D.-MBA to complement the WMU School of Medicine curriculum.
- Ethics, global business knowledge and sustainable business practices are being thoroughly embedded throughout the undergraduate and graduate curriculum.
Imagine the possibilities with your gift ... the potential is as infinite as that of our students.
To learn more about giving options, please call (269) 387-8700.