The Career Center at the Haworth College of Business is dedicated to assisting business students in launching satisfying careers. To read about some of our success stories, visit our Points of Pride page.
With more than 4,000 students, the College is among an elite group of fewer than five percent of business schools that are accredited at both undergraduate and graduate levels by the American Association of Collegiate Schools of Business and among a select two percent that have additional specialized accreditation for their accountancy programs. To learn more, visit our Points of Pride page.
Our employer relations team will consult with you on designing a recruiting strategy tailored to your needs.
- BroncoJOBS: the recruiting site for Western Michigan University
- On-campus interview program
- Networking events
- Career fairs
- Premier Partner program
- Connection with professional business student organizations
- Partner on career programs – Early identification of talent
- Report a job offer
- Business internship timeline
- Internship toolkit for employers
- Internship FAQ for employers
- Internship guidelines and pay rates 2011-12
- Internship and job description template
- Haworth College of Business student enrollment by major fall 2011
- Graduation survey employment report
- NACE principles for professional conduct