The Haworth College of Business Career Center provides on-campus presentations, workshops and resources for Western Michigan University business classes and registered student organizations.
Guidelines for requesting a presentation
- Requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the desired date. The more lead time you provide the greater the likelihood you will receive your first choice on a date for our visit.
- A valid Bronco NetID is required to complete the form. You will be prompted to enter your Bronco NetID and password before you can access the survey.
- Determine the topics you would like covered in your class or meeting. Topics could include resumes, cover letters, interview, internship and job search techniques, etc.
- It is not possible to conduct individual resume and cover letter critiques or practice interviews during a presentation. Critiques and practice of any kind will be completed in a group format.
- Online resources will be provided at the very minimum if a presenter is not available.
- Do not add us to your syllabus or agenda until you receive confirmation that we can attend.
Please contact us at (269) 387-2711 if you have any questions about requesting a presentation.