Western Michigan University's College Assistance Migrant Program accepts 40 students per academic year. We encourage you to apply early for admission into the program to assure that we can assist with any questions and address any issues that may arise during your transition to the University.
Please print and complete the application and include supporting documents for consideration into the program. We accept applications until all 40 program slots have been filled. If you have any questions on eligibility, program requirements, or the program application process, please do not hesitate to contact the program staff at (269) 387-4407.
- CAMP application form with checklist
- CAMP application recommendation form (optional)
- CAMP release of information
- CAMP verification of employment - A Verification of Employment (VOE) can be used if there is no history of migrant education but the student or parent/guardian has worked in seasonal farmwork.
- Certificate of Eligibility for Migrant Education Program (if applicable)
- Copy of your SAT or ACT test scores
- Copy of your or your parents' previous year's federal income tax report
- Official copy of your high school transcript or GED
- Proof of U.S. citizenship or permanent residency status
If you would like to find out more about the program or receive a mailed application packet, please see your high school or migrant advisor. You also may contact us at (269) 387-4407 or email email@example.com.