strong interest inventory
- Get a snapshot of your interest patterns to assist in making major/future job decisions.
- Do you have so many interests that you don’t know where to start? Maybe you’re wondering what future occupations will match up with things you already like. If so, this assessment might be a great option for you.
- The Strong Interest Inventory is a 30-minute online assessment measuring your areas of interest in a variety of occupations. This assessment is built on years of solid research and the 6-scales of occupational career personality types, (Realistic, Investigative, Artistic, Social, Enterprising and Conventional). Learn how your interest patterns match up with men and women who feel successful and like their work.
myers-briggs type indicator (MBTI)
- How does your personality fit into your career options?
- What gives you energy? How do you take in and remember information? How do you prefer to make decisions and organize your life? What does this mean for your happiness at work? Self awareness is the first step in making a satisfying career choice.
- The Myers-Briggs assessment will help you identify with one of 16 personality types in order to allow exploration of your natural preferences and compatibility with other people. The goal is self-awareness in reference to career/life choices.
- What are your strengths and how do you tell people about them?
- As a society, we tend to focus on our weaknesses and how to improve them. However, research from The Gallup Organization says that if you are aware of your talents and are committed to developing them, you are more likely to successfully navigate obstacles and reach your goals.
- Clifton Strengths is a timed assessment founded in positive psychology and geared at uncovering one’s patterns of natural talent; it is all about what is right with you. How do you build relationships, execute work, solve problems and influence others? Clifton Strengths will provide you with a customized report describing your Top 5 themes of talent.
- You will receive suggestions and action-items in order for you to discover, develop and apply your unique abilities in academic, career and personal areas. From this assessment, you may elect to build strength-based resumes, personal commercials and interviewing techniques.