Friday, April 4, 2014
Career and Student Employment Services is hosting the annual Aviation Outlook Day on Friday, April 4, from 10 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., at the W.K. Kellogg Airport on Western Michigan University's Battle Creek campus. Aviation Outlook Day is open to the public, and no registration for students is required.
The purpose of Aviation Outlook Day is to assist students in connecting with organizations and area professionals associated with the aviation industry, discuss career options, and learn about the industry needs. Representatives from local and national companies will speak to students about their organizations, answer questions and promote available internships and career pathways. Students looking to secure an internship or explore professional opportunities are encouraged to dress professionally and bring updated resumes.
Employers: Register Here
Students: View Registered Employers
Information for Registered Employers:
- Tables will be assigned on a first come-first serve basis until event capacity is reached
- Employer Parking will be available in front of the Aviation Education Center
- Directions to WMU's College of Aviation-Battle Creek Campus
- Employers needing to cancel their registration must notify Career and Student Employment Services on or before Friday, March 21, 2014 for a full event registration refund. After that time, all confirmations are made and no refunds will be provided.
- If you have questions about this event, please contact our office at email@example.com or (269) 387-2745