Tuesday, August 30, 2016
11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Atrium of the College of Health and Human Services building
The 15th annual Nurse Networking event will be held on Tuesday, August 30, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the atrium of the College of Health and Human Services. The Nurse Networking event is part of the WMU College of Health and Human Services Nursing Orientation Day. The Nurse Networking event provides nursing students of all levels the opportunity to network with health care agencies and organizations over lunch and learn about about future internships, externships, and employment opportunities.
- All nursing students must pre-register for the event.
- Wear professional attire and bring copies of resumes.
- Visit Career and Student Employment Services beforehand to get help with researching employers, preparing resumes and personal commercials.
Questions about Nurse Networking Day 2016 should be directed to Sarah Hagen, Career Development Specialist: email@example.com | (269) 387-2745
- Nurse Networking recruiters can park and unload their vehicles in front of the College of Health and Human Services (GPS address: 1240 Oakland Dr, Kalamazoo, MI 49008) before parking in the designated lot (Lot No. 104 off of Cass Street). See the interactive map of the WMU campus.
- Employer check-in begins at 10:00am, and students begin arriving at 11am.
- Student networking times:
- Networking Session for Nurs 2000 level students: 11 - 11:30 a.m.
- Networking Session for Nurs 3000 level students: 11:30 a.m.- noon
- Networking Session for Nurs 4000 level students: Noon - 1 p.m