Declare a Minor Online

Declare a Minor Online

Online Application Process

The following minors can be delcared online through our online application process:

To start the process, click the desired minor to go to step 1:
Communication > >
Secondary Communication Education > >
Journalism > >

The School of Communication offers three minors through the College of Arts and Sciences. They are Communication Minor (non-teaching), Secondary COM Ed Minor (Teachable), and Journalism Minor (non-teaching). You may declare any one of these minors without participating in a formal application process.


School of Communication
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5318 USA
(269) 387-3130 | (269) 387-3990 Fax