Undergraduate Changing your major

Undergraduate Changing your major

What should I do if I want to change my major?

If you want to change from a communication major to a major in another department:

You need to go to the advisor of the department that you want to change your major to. This advisor will help you fill out a change of major form.

If you want to change from one communication major from another communication major in the communication department:

You need to see the communication advisor and fill out the change of major form.


School of Communication
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5318 USA
(269) 387-3130 | (269) 387-3990 Fax