Skip To Nav

Site-specific menu

College of Education and Human Development

FCS Newsletter

Grandparents Raising Grandchildren



Admissions and advising for undergraduate programs is located in the College of Education and Human Development.


Family Studies / Dietetics / Textile and Apparel Studies / Career and Technical Education

All graduate programs within the Department of Family and Consumer Sciences require a University Application for Graduate Admission (submit online), department application, resume and statement of professional goals. You will also need to send official transcripts from every institution you've attended, except WMU.

Graduate Advisors:

Graduate Teaching Assistants

The Department of Family and Consumer Sciences typically hires three teaching assistants during the fall and spring Semesters.  Graduate students wishing to be considered for one of these positions should send a letter of interest and a resume to Dr. Gary Bischof.