Dining Dollars are a prepaid declining balance account that may be used
at any of the Campus Cafés, or to buy a guest meal in residence hall dining rooms. To access your account, present your WMU Bronco ID card to the cashier or to the checker at the dining room door.
You can set up your account, or add money to an existing account online:
- Login with your Bronco NetID and password.
- Create an account and add the dollar value you want.
- The purchase can be added to your WMU student account, or can be charged to a credit card. Please review your payment options carefully to avoid service fees.
- Any dollars added to the account that are unused will be refunded when you leave WMU.
A gift of Dining Dollars is a great way for parents to add money to a student's account.
- Login with the student's name and Bronco NetID.
- You will need is the first and last name (matching the exact spelling on the student's Bronco ID card), and Bronco NetID of the person for whom you wish to give Dining Dollars.
- Charge the gift purchase to a credit card for payment.
Cash or Check Purchases
To set up your account or add money, please come to the Dining Services Office in room 161 of the Bernhard Center.
Dining Services Dining Dollars Contract Terms and Conditions.