The College of Education and Human Development is engaged in a strategic planning process that includes 4 phases of development. The 4 phases and timeline for completion of the plan are described below. The purpose of the strategic plan is to provide a detailed map that will serve as a guide over the next 3 years as we work to achieve our mission. Current mission statement.
Implementation Themes and Roster
- February 2014
- Complete draft plans for the 5 priorities.
- March 2014
- Co-leads meet to discuss coordination and resources for priority implementation plans.
- Begin implementation of priority plans.
- September 2014
- Periodic review meeting with Tim Fallon.
- March 2015
- Annual review and strategy update session with Tim Fallon.
» History of Strategic Planning Process