Integrated Program Review
Learner Support Program Review
Phase I: Self-Study and Self-Review
July 5 through November 30, 2016
- Learner support units complete their self-study and self-review reports for each of their identified programs.
Phase II: Next- and Division-Level Review
January 1 through June 30, 2017
- LSPR&P Observation Team completes their review of the self-review reports.
- Next-level reviewers complete their review and provide recommendations back to units to begin planning.
- Division-level reviewers complete their observations and provide recommendations back to programs to begin planning.
Phase III: Planning, Decision-Making, and Implementation
July 1, 2017, ongoing
- Next- and division-level reviewers develop program-level strategic planning initiatives as part of their overall unit plans.
Academic Program Review and Planning
- Faculty should review and initiate actions in-line with planning directives with chairs and deans.
- Programs are expected to follow time schedule stated in the planning directive.
- The provost will establish action plans and time table for implementation of comprehensive recommendations.
- A comprehensive review will occur again in AY 2020-21.
Access to SharePoint
Click here to access the information in SharePoint. Authentication may be required.
Submit Questions and Queries
Dr. Jody Brylinsky
Ms. Cathe Springsteen
Page updated May 3, 2016