CAViDS Short Courses
Introduction to Control Systems
Introduction to modeling and control of physical systems.
- Modeling of open and closed loop systems
- Block diagrams
- Transfer functions (both analytical and experimental)
- Characteristics of open and closed loop response
- Performance and stability
- Root locus and frequency response design methodologies
- Introduction to digital control
- Special control system design issues
Instructor: Dr. James Kamman
Introduction to principals of reliability for engineers and technical personnel working in product design, development, and testing.
- Reliability measures
- Reliability block diagrams
- Distributions and product life.
Instructor: Dr. Leonard Lamberson