Western Michigan University makes online computer training available free for currently employed* faculty and staff through lynda.com. Over 1,270 online courses in more than 150 topics, are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, allowing faculty and staff to learn at their own pace and whenever it fits their schedule. Courses for beginners to experts are available and may be paused and rewound as often as necessary. One tutorial in a given topic, or the entire course may be viewed. Visit lynda.com to see what courses are available.
* This service is not available to emeriti or retirees.
- Login to gowmu.wmich.edu using your Bronco NetID and password.
- In the My Self Service portlet, select Online Computer Training and follow the instructions to request an account. You will receive an email with your account information once the account has been created.
- When you have received your account information, go to lynda.com and login.
- When you have completed a course, you may print out a certificate
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.