2017-18 Endowed Scholarships will be open for applications beginning Dec. 1, 2016 and close Feb. 15, 2017.
These awards are made possible through endowments established by WMU's many generous donors over the years. Criteria and amounts vary by scholarship. An application is required for most scholarships. Look at each scholarship for specific details, deadlines and applications.
The deadline for some endowed scholarships for 2017-18 is Feb. 15, 2017.
Please use this application for the following endowed scholarships:
- Robert M. Adelizzi Endowment
- Mayor Dennis Archer Endowed Scholarship
- Alice Carpenter Warner Scholarship
- Christian Life Center Scholarship
- Lynn H. Clark Scholarship
- Dr. and Mrs. C. L. Dangremond Scholarship
- Patricia Dangremond Endowed Scholarship
- Lynne and Charlene Fogarty McKee Endowed Scholarship
- Randall, Marjorie E. and Marjorie R. Frazier Scholarship Fund
- Gwen Frostic Benzie County Central Schools Scholarship Quasi-Endowment
- Galilee Missionary Baptist Church Scholarship
- Roy and Beulah Kendall Kellogg Community College Academic Merit Endowed Scholarship
- Roy and Beulah Kendall Financial Need Endowed Scholarship
- Donald G. and Mildred E. Kidder Scholarship
- LaGore Student Leadership Scholarship
- Laquinta Endowed Scholarship
- Nancy Pierce Kohlenstein Scholarship
- Lynne C. McCauley Memorial Scholarship
- Harold and Beulah McKee Scholarship Fund
- Walter and Virginia Newhouse Scholarship
- Mildred E. Swanson and Richard C. Northrup lll Endowed Scholarship
- Onyx Society Endowed Scholarship
- Hubert and Dorthea Peckman Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- Pete Repins Memorial Scholarship
- Roy S. Roberts Endowed Scholarship
- Senior Class, 1967-1974 Scholarship
- Samuel J. and Barbara Lett Simmons Endowed Scholarship
- Marjorie Ewald Smith Endowed Scholarship
- Edwin Steffen Scholarship
- The Voelker Family Endowed Scholarship
Allen Chapel African Methodist Episcopal Church Scholarship Fund application.
Joseph P. Stoltman Endowed Scholarship application.