Don't get left out!

Apply for 2012-13 financial aid by filing your FAFSA online beginning Jan. 1! You qualify for help.

Call us at Bronco Express if you have questions. (269) 387-6000. You can visit Bronco Express in the Bernhard Center without an appointment.



Things you should know as a transfer student

Transferring has an impact on your financial aid. There are several things you will need to consider.

  • Financial aid can only be received at one institution at a time. Be sure to cancel any awards you have at your previous school.

  • Pell grant eligibility transfers during mid year.

  • You will need to apply for your student loans again. Federal programs (other than Pell) do not transfer.

  • Yearly limits apply for grants and loans.

  • If you transfer while you're repaying a student loan, you may be eligible to return to deferment status. Contact your lender for details.

12/19/2011 9:51 AM

Visit related WMU sites

There is a lot more to see! Visit some of our friends at WMU to learn about academics, campus life and how you can be successful.

Student Financial Aid
1903 W Michigan Ave
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5337 USA
269 387-6000