2012 Schedule of Events
6 - 10:30 p.m.
- Live DJ (first floor gym)
- Air Brush Tattoos (pick out your summer tattoo)
- Hoppy Horse Racing
- Toilet Races
- Photo Booth (Get your end of the year photo memories)
- National Guard Obstacle Course (Go for the Gold and see who has the best time)
6 - 10 p.m. / Free Climbing Wall
6:30 - 8 p.m. / Dodgeball Tournament (Pre-registration by April 20 at the IM Office. Win a Finals Finish T-shirt)
TBA / Broncords Performance
8 - 9 p.m. / ZUMBA (Help us hold the largest class ever held on campus)
Open Rec: 6-10:30 p.m.
- Basketball, Table Tennis, Volleyball, Weight Room
Free Fitness Classes
6 p.m. / CycleFit with Jeralee
7 p.m. / TurboKick with Marissa
Waldo Library Study Refreshments (Sunday & Monday Nights Only)
10 p.m. - 2 a.m. on Sunday, April 22 and Monday, April 23
Coffee, water and popcorn provided.