Schedule of Events
2015 Orientation Schedule
What will you learn at Orientation?
The New Student Orientation Program includes:
- Academic Colleges, Advising, and Registration
- Academic Skills Center
- Department of Public Safety
- Financial Aid, Student Billing, and Accounts
- First-Year Experience
- Lee Honors College
- Parent and Family Programs
- Sindecuse Health Center
- Student Activities and Leadership Programs
- Residence Life/Dining Services
- WMU Bookstore
What will happen:
- Course Advising and Registration
- Presentations and displays highlighting the various services and programs at Western Michigan University.
- Personal campus tours led by our fun, energetic Orientation Leaders.
- You will get your Bronco ID card.
- A University Showcase highlighting the services and programs Western has to offer.
- An award winning cabaret show dramatizing common themes from the first year of college.