Arrival and Departure
- Plan to arrive on campus between 9:30 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. for Orientation, residence hall check-in and lunch.
- If you are taking the Reading Skills Test plan to arrive at the residence hall for check-in at 9:15 a.m. Your confirmation will inform you if you need to take this test.
- If you are part of Lee Honors College, plan to arrive at the residence hall for check-in at 9:15 a.m. You will be directed to Honors College Orientation and lunch at the Lee Honors College.
- The Orientation Welcome will start in the Bernhard Center at 12:00 p.m.
- The New Student Orientation Program will conclude the following day by noon. Parents will pick up students at the residence halls.
- Students that are part of the Engineering will be picked up at the Parkview campus. A tour and social will be available for parents and students.
Where to park during Orientation
For those guests attending the New Student or Parent Orientation Program, a free parking permit for a specific enrolled session can be obtained online through GoWMU using the student's Bronco NetID and password. The online permit will be available anytime after you register. Print and place in your vehicle on the passenger-side dashboard.
The Orientation parking permit will allow the guest to park in any metered lot or non-reserved parking space for the particular session only. Guests do not have to pay the posted meter fee with the Orientation permit.
If you have any questions regarding parking at WMU, please contact Parking Services at (269) 387-4609.